Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Funspot?!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another action-packed and busy day! Mommy and Daddy and Nana and I loaded into the car (after some shenanigans with Nana's car and a Charlie-chewed seatbelt) and headed North, into the White Mountains. After a picnic lunch, we walked along some raging rapids, and then drove further north to Cannon Mountain, the (former) site of New Hampshire's famous 'Old Man of The Mountain'.

We took a tram up to the very top and had a blast walking along the scenic trails, most of which became engulfed in huge clouds (we didn't mind, beause it was pretty awesome and eerie). We went to the observation deck, and them went back to the tram station where I... ...pooped in the potty?! Wha?!

After an ice cream cone, we took the tram back down and drove back south and quite accidentally found ourselves at the famous site of one of Mommy and Daddy's all-time favourite documentaries - Funspot. My folks had a surrel and weird moment while I had a blast playing skee-ball, Hungry-Hungry-Hippos, bumper cars, whack-a-mole, and other antique games. I threw a tantrum when it was time to leave, and was pretty emotional on the long drive home. After dinner, it took me a long time to calm down enough to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!