Friday, August 08, 2008

Goodbye New Hampshire

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early this morning - Nana made me some french toast, which really enjoyed. Mommy woke up and got to work on all the packing... when Daddy got up, he kept me distracted with funny movie clips on the internet before it was time to go to Montreal. We said good-bye to Nana, Jim, Charlie, and an even bigger goodbye to New Hampshire (not 'New Hamster').

The drive from Milford to Montreal was never as fast as it was for us today! I slept for the first half of the trip, and woke up midway through Vermont, where we stopped for a picnic. We avoided several bad thunderstorms, crossed the border quickly, and arrived in Montreal way earlier than we expected. I was really excited to see Aunt Diane! Basil was so happy to see Uncle Ed that he threw up. Twice.

Nevi and Skye and Robin and Brian came over - Nevi and I played together a lot today. Eric and Elizabeth and Olivia and Lola arrived after we all had our dinner, and before long I was sharing a tub with Nevi and Skye!

Tomorrow we're supposed to head home, but... my parents have a feeling that separating me from Nevi will be tough.

Listening to: Of Montreal - Sunlandic Twins


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!