Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Grocery Store Treasure Hunt

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were off to the chiropractor's this morning - as usual, I played in the exercise apparatus room, and then caught up with Babak and told him all about going to the fair and stuff. Mommy and I then took the bus over to the local farmer's market, where I got to eat a blueberry danish and tried to persuade Mommy to buy strawberries.

We came home and had a decent afternoon inside and outside. We kinda ran out of food today, so once Daddy came home and we all finished off everything we had left in the fridge, we did the grocery shopping. I was a little tired and wired, so my folks spontaneously invented the "Grocery Store Treasure Hunt" game, where I'm given the task of finding something on the shopping list, and then they make a big production when I find it. We found everything on the list, so I was treated to some Starbucks on the way home.

Maybe we can make Grocery Store Treasure Hunt a regular thing!

Listening to: The Stills - Oceans Will Rise


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!