Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ham of Green Gables

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning and had a surprise visit with Gammy, who is back from her Acadian roadtrip with Aunt Wendy. She brought me back a new shirt and a cute toy from her travels - I can't remember what it's called, though ('Ham of Green Gables'? 'Stan of Green Gables'? 'Hand of Green Gables'?). In turn, I showed her all of my loot from the fair yesterday.

Mommy and I went to visit Julie and Sarah today. Julie was a little under the weather, but Sarah seemed really happy to see me! Steve was there for a bit, and he really made Sarah and I laugh. I tried going to the potty at their house, but it wasn't happenin', and caused some slight frustration. I went once we got home, though, so it was all good.

After a quiet afternoon, Daddy took Mommy and I out to do some shopping for a new pair of shoes and some mulch. Right before we left , though, I snacked on the candy apples Mommy and I brought back from the CNE - I was something of a spaz in the shoe store.

Listening to: Arts & Crafts Sampler Vol. 5


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!