Thursday, August 28, 2008

I ate a lot of food today.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy didn't get very much sleep last night - it probably had something to do with the extra shot of espresso the guy at Starbucks accidentally put in his Vivenno, we think. As a result he slept in a bit, and I got to see him for longer than usual this morning before he went to work.

Mommy and I made a whole lot of peach jam today, and some bread. Also, we ate a whole lot of peach jam today, and some bread. I played in my room a lot - making up adventures and stories with my toys. Mommy has a hard time not standing in the doorway, listening to my every word. I had spicy salsa for lunch - and a whole lot of it, too.

Daddy came home from work early, and the two of us watched some television before he and Mommy went to their financial appointment. While they were gone, I helped Gammy and Grandpa make a stir fry, and ate several steaming helpfuls of it. I got a special treat for dessert (besides a popstickle)... Gammy let me have a bath in her bathtub!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!