Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I don't really understand.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a quiet morning with Mommy... I watched a lot of television, though, so after lunch Mommy pretty much turned it off. We went for a nice walk through the 'hood... I pushed a few of my toys along on the trip in my little toy stroller. Eventually, I got kinda tired of pushing the stroller along, so I just kinda abandoned it in the middle of the sidewalk. Mommy told me I couldn't get away with that, which I didn't really understand.

Mommy made shish kebabs for dinner - but I know you can't eat raw chicken, so I didn't understand why she was skewering them with ready-to-eat veggies. She explained that they'd all get cooked, but... i didn't really understand.

Before bed, I had something of an accident on the bathroom floor. Mommy asked me if I intended to pee on the floor, and I said yes - but when she asked if it was an accident, and I said yes to that, too. I guess when it comes to this whole 'on purpose / by accident' thing, I don't really understand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!