Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just a Caterpillar

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a kinda quiet morning - she did some yardwork outside while I played with some of my toys. I had a sweet conversation with my toy caterpillar - I explained to him that even though he dreamt of being a snake, he was really only just a caterpillar. Mommy found that very poignant.

After lunch, Mommy and I took Basil for a nice walk around the neighbourhood - turns out we walked for almost three km (including a lot of slow sections and outright stops). After Daddy came home from work, I announced to all in the house that there would be a puppet show - and then tricked Dad into putting one on for me.

Dinner was great... who'd have thought I'd really love swiss chard?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!