Sunday, August 24, 2008

Marathons

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were a little late in getting our act together today, but eventually, after a nice lunch, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I hopped into the car and drove out to Hockley Valley, where we went for a lovely little hike along the Bruce Trail. I really got a kick out of picking up pine cones, fluff pods, and checking out daddy long legs', apple trees, and mushrooms. Things got pretty hot, and old man Basil started getting pretty tuckered out, so we made our way back to the car. At the end of the hike, it surprised us to discover that we had been walking for 90 minues!

After a quick dinner, it was time for me to go to bed - as soon as my parents were out the door to go see a movie, I snuck up to hang out with my babysitters, who ended up letting me watch an Olympic marathon before trying to put me back to bed. Poor Gammy and Nee-Nee... I was up pretty late with them - I guess I was completing a little marathon of my own, and trying to see if they could keep up.

Listening to: The Dandy Warhols - ...Earth To The Dandy Warhols...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!