Sunday, August 31, 2008

Matt & Ines

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I got to play with Cool Uncle Gareth rather briefly before it was time to load into the car and head out for our weekly hike. This time, we stopped downtown and picked up Daddy's friend from work, Matt, and Matt's wife Ines. We all drove out past Georgetown to Limehouse, and had a nice little picnic.

The hike was good - I was very very proud of myself for climbing up and down some ladders as the trail led through some rocky cliffs and canyons (see photos). We made friends with a big orange dog who we named 'Slappy' and I collected a big load of acorns and stuff. After such a long walk, I passed out in the car as Mommy and Daddy introduced Matt and Ines to the Cheltenham Badlands.

I woke up in time to see my new friends off - once we got home, Daddy passed out on the couch as we watched my Dinosaur movie (again), Mommy developed a bit of a headache, and I got to stay up past my bedtime.

Listening to: Santogold - Santogold


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!