Saturday, August 23, 2008

Moss Milkshake

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today Mommy and I made 'Moss Milkshakes' [moss, buttermilk, and water, blended together], which we painted in the cracks between the paving stones of our backyard patio and path. In theory, some serious moss should start growing there. We ran out of buttermilk in the process, so we took another trip to the mall to grab some more. We also hit Value Village, where I found the most awesome Dinosaur book... I taught myself to read while I was there.

Next we visited Gammy, who threw us a little tea party with pinwheel cookies, which I loved! Daddy came home with some Thai food - Gammy and Grandpa joined us for a fun dinner.

I was a little bit crabby and cranky this afternoon, so Mommy was happy to see me go to sleep so quickly tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!