Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nine Stores

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I got goin' pretty early this morning - we hopped onto one bus, traded it for another, and went for a nice afternoon nine-store shopping excursion in the Beaches.

First - We went to the LCBO to buy some brandy for cooking purposes.
Second - We went to the Bookstore, where we did some looking around, and I played with the toy train set, and forgot my hat on the floor.
Third - We went back to the Bookstore to get my hat.
Fourth - We went to get a ridiculously overpriced kid's-sized mini ice cream at Baskin Robbins.
Fifth - We went to the cheese shop for some cheese, where I surprised the proprieter with my love of blue cheese.
Sixth - We went to the excellent Ella Minnow, where I got a new book and a new toy dinosaur.
Seventh - We went to Smart Alik and proptly left when we saw the prices
Eighth - We went to a cooking store, where I got really bored,
Ninth - We went to Meat On The Beach, where we got some more groceries

And then we went home!

Listening to: David Byrne and Brian Eno - Everything That Happens Will Happen Today


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!