Saturday, August 09, 2008

Opening Ceremonies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Basil and Mommy were up before me for once today... I eventually joined them plus Aunt Diane and Nevi - who I played with as we watched a movie and the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I still believe Daddy's on China's baseball team.

Nevi and his family headed off to New York city, so we loaded up the car, visited with Lola and Olivia and Elizabeth and Oscar quickly, and then drove off for home! I slept for pretty much the first half of the drive from Montreal, waking up in Kingston. We stopped for some lunch and headed back out onto the road - as did some scattered crazy rainstorms. Just once... just ONCE - Daddy wants to have an uneventful, weather-free drive from Montreal to Toronto.

At home, I was glad to be re-united with Gammy and Grandpa - we ordered Greek food for dinner and watched a re-run of the Opening Ceremonies. I was also excited to introduce Woody and Buzz to my bedroom.

Listening to: Cake - Pressure Chief


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!