Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Pickity / Farm / Potty / Toys

[As transcribed by Daddy]

A big day today! Mommy and Daddy and I went to Pickity Place, one of Mommy's favourite restaurants, hidden in the New Hampshire hilly wilderness. As a huge fan of the 'Little Red Riding Hood' story, I not only enjoyed dinner, but also the decor.

After a quick stop at Nana's, we headed back out again and went to Friendly Farm, my all-time favourite petting zoo... ...or at least it was, until I encountered a real @$$hole of a sheep who screamed and bleated at me, making me cry. I did get to meet a nice cow, though (see photos). We left, and I calmed down.

Nana and Jim planned to show their home to a potential buyer - and then I had to go and poop in the potty, which meant that Daddy had to drive me all the way to Manchester for a Woody toy I had my eye on. It was really late in the day, and Manchester is far away, so... we didn't get back until after my bedtime, and by then we hadn't even had dinner!

Mommy and Daddy aren't jazzed about me having heavily-branded toys, but this was the first time I really wanted one and did something awesome in exchange, so... I was so proud, I announced to everyone I saw in that mall that I had pooped in the potty! The lady at the Disney Store even gave me a free toy, because SHE was so proud of me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!