Monday, August 25, 2008

Pumpkin Soap

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and at 'em early this morning - Mommy and I hung out and kinda tidied the place (in case the rumour that cousins Elizabeth and Lola and Olivia were coming over turned out to be true), and eventually we dragged Daddy out of bed and he joined us. Much to my chagrin, the "no TV weekend policy" is still in effect.

After Daddy made me some lunch, we headed out to run some errands. It was hot out there - it felt like the first real summer day we've had in about a year. We grabbed some bubble tea, I got one heck of a massive haul of Hallowe'en-themed pajamas and stuff, and we went on a quest to find some orange handsoap for my little pumpkin-shaped handsoap dispenser. We eventually found it - believe me, you have never seen a kid get more excited about washing her hands.

We grabbed some more mulch, I played outside, had dinner, played some videogames inside while Daddy watched the Olympics, and then passed out with Mommy at bedtime.

Listening to: Bloc Party - Intimacy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!