Monday, August 11, 2008

Rooting for Calamerica

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was into bed with my parents pretty early last night... which was fine, until I woke up a few hours later and pretty much maintained a certain level of movement from that point onward. I didn't sit still until about two in the afternoon, when my flabbergasted folks strapped me into my car seat to take me for a drive.

In the meantime, we watched some Olympics on television, ate some lunch, and just basically hung out. Mommy got a pretty bad cold yesterday and it hasn't let up... so she was kinda tired and groggy, and had a hard time putting up with my frantic shenanigans.

The mall was fine... we looked at tents and sleeping bags and stuff, and I got a bubble tea. Still, I was a bit moody. We came home and I watched more Olympics (I rooted for "Calamerica", where they ride camels) with Daddy while harassing Mommy for one of the really cool-looking mushroom cupcake things she made.

Listening to: The Apples In Stereo - New Magnetic Wonder


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!