Sunday, August 10, 2008

Samosas in the Rain

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a good vacation and several days of marathon-driving, both of my parents had to go to the chiropractor to get adjusted. While Daddy was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, I played with the exercise equipment. After a quick stop at Best Buy for storage, we went to a nice Farmer's Market by the Brickworks downtown. I enjoyed a samosa in the rain.

Once we got home, I said good-bye to Gammy, who is off on a long road trip with Aunt Wendy. I was kinda cooped up, and because of that I spent a good chunk of time bossing my parents around. Daddy escaped to sell some used CDs and DVDs while Mommy tidied the apartment. Once Daddy got home, we did the grocery shopping, came home, and ate dinner. I watched one of my movies before bed.

Listening to: Hercules And Love Affair - Hercules And Love Affair


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!