Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Upchuck Hike

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a fairly eventful day - after watching Canada win its first Gold Medal at the Beijing Olympics with my folks, we had a quick lunch of chicken fingers and leftover corn on the cob.

Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I - plus Grandpa - piled into the car and drove North to York Regional Forest, where we all went for a lengthy hike. Grandpa and Daddy took some great photos, Basil really seemed to show his age, and Mommy and I had a lot of fun!

On the way home, I quite suddenly vomited lunch all over myself, which really scared me. We pulled over, cleaned me up, and I napped... only to wake up to barf all over Basil's head. After a third round of throwing up (poor Grandpa... he finally comes for a hike with us and I upchuck all over his car), we got home, everyone calmed me down, and I had a bath.

Mommy was supposed to go to Shakespeare in the Park with Leslie and friends tonight (Daddy and I were gonna do another movie night), but she didn't feel comfy leaving me, so Daddy went in her stead... it was soda crackers and ginger ale for me tonight. I'm feeling much better, now. Meanwhile, Daddy is still finding pieces of my lunch in his hair.

Listening to: King Khan And The Shrines - The Supreme Genius Of


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!