Friday, August 22, 2008

With Three Tomatoes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I spent a heck of a lot of time outside today! To celebrate her seventh anniversary with Daddy from last week, she finally found the correct drill bit to affix his sixth anniversary present - an iron doorbell - to the outside of the house. While she did that (and put down the mulch we got last night), I played in the laundry, which we hung out to dry on the clothesline.

We took a walk to Marvelous Edibles for lunch - I changed up my customary order, and instead of asking for a grilled cheese sandwich, I asked for a grilled cheese sandwich with three tomatoes.

After Daddy came home from work, he and I played outside a bit, but I was getting really tired, and by the time we had finished dinner and went out to run some errands, I was really cranky and quick to have a tantrum. Putting me to bed was difficult - I was really upset and had a hard time coming down.

Listening to: Gonzales - Soft Power


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!