Friday, August 15, 2008

A Wolf in Pig's Clothing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Did I poop in the potty all by myself in the night? Or am I just telling my parents that?

Mommy and I had a nice morning - we hung some laundry on the line, I watched some TV, and did some painting and drawing. We took a walk down to the corner store in the middle of a sunny thunderstorm - I got some gummy bears (since I pooped in the potty), came home, and played video games while Mommy re-arranged the kitchen. I also put on an awesome puppet show about a pig who ate a wolf (Because the pig was the wolf) - I made it all up myself!

A phone guy from our least favourite phone company showed up unannounced right at my bedtime to fix the phone jacks or something... we all had to totally clean up the seriously messy apartment on the spot to make it navigable for overtime-working technicians. Daddy was pretty annoyed - all the dust we kicked up made us all kinda sniffly, too. I got to stay up pretty late as a result.

While cleaning, my parents discovered that I had destroyed many of my toys while playing unsupervised. Uh-oh!

Listening to: Ben Folds - Way To Normal (Fake Version)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!