Saturday, August 16, 2008

Zoo Hail

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a quiet morning, Mommy and I decided to make a day out of it, and took the bus to the mall so that we could grab some nice salads for lunch. After some edamame and corn salad, we caught another bus and took it to the subway station, where we really quickly caught another bus and took it all the way to the zoo!

Mommy and I had a nice time there, slowly meandering and moseying through all of the pavilions and pens and exhibits. We dodged a few freak rain and hailstorms (!), and even found ourselves in the distant Americas pavilion, where we saw some cool owls. I also really liked the Hyenas over in Africa.

I was such a good girl, Mommy let me get a temporary tattoo and a toy at the gift shop. Daddy (sick as a dog from yesterday) managed to somehow pick us up from the Subway station - we were all pretty tuckered out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!