Monday, September 15, 2008

Accidents

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was in a pretty bad mood this morning - maybe it has to do with the fact that I interrupted her sleep early in the morning because I had an accident in my bed. To calm herself down, she... ...cleaned my room?

After Daddy woke up and I had some leftover pizza for lunch, we drove out to the forest for a nice afternoon hike. It was supposed to be pouring with rain due to the remnants of hurricane Ike, but the weather was sunny - and insanely humid (Daddy's hair got really fluffy).

We headed back home, and I paid a visit to Grandpa, who is back from a trip to Montreal for a conference. I was really hungry, and asked Mommy if dinner was ready about a million times while she was making it. As soon as I got my food - I had an accident at the dinner table, which caused some considerable drama. We all had a long talk over that one.

As I slept, the weather hit - the wind knocked over a tree, sending it crashing into our backyard tent.

Listening to: Okkervil River - The Stand-Ins


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!