Friday, September 12, 2008

The Apple Bandit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a nice and lovely day today - so, to get me out of the house, Mommy and I took the bus and subway downtown to visit Daddy at work! We grabbed some food at the local supermarket, ate a nice picnic in the nearby park, and then went and visited Daddy's co-workers, some of whom I've met before (Tracy and Matt) and a bunch of new people, too! We left Daddy so that he could get some work done, and then walked through Mount Pleasant Cemetery to the book store where Nee Nee works (but she wasn't around).

By the time we got home, Mommy and I were completely pooped! I watched my Monsters Inc. movie, and then I started to sneak and then eat a couple of apples out of Mommy's purse and hide the half-eaten remnants all over the house. I sure do love apples!

After dinner I was kinda wound-up - Mommy and I both ended up crashing a little early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!