Monday, September 01, 2008

Birthday Dim Sum

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was pretty excited this morning - today's the day we celebrated Daddy's 32nd birthday! Mommy and Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth and I drove out to Chinatown, parked (far away from our destination) and walked over to a pretty cool restaurant for some birthday dim sum! We were joined by Leslie and Daddy's awesome friends Ray and Hubert, both of whom I haven't seen in quite some time. The food was great, the company was nice and fun - and Ray even brought me / Daddy a nice Hello Kitty pillow-thing.

Mommy and I went for a walk through Chinatown before being joined by Daddy and Ray and Hubert - we walked over to an ice cream place and had snacks. Then Mommy and Daddy and I headed home, and I played dinosaurs with Daddy in my room. He struggled to stay awake.

Daddy and I went out to do some quick grocery shopping, which was fun - we picked up Cool Uncle Gareth, came home, met with Leslie again, and all had a great dinner of chicken and beet salad (care of Leslie's present for Daddy). I went to sleep afterwards pretty easily.

Listening to: Lemon Jelly - lemonjelly.ky


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your dad enjoyed the Hello Kitty pillow.

Luckily, only a few of the dim sum cart ladies were laughing at him.

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!