Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Bled-Nez Nosepicker

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today is labour day, so... seeing as how nuthin' is open and most public areas are packed, we decided to try the usual and drive out to the middle of nowhere and hike a chunk of the Bruce trail.

First, though we decided to have some lovely french toast with peach jam for breakfast, I played outside with Mommy and Daddy, and then we all went for a picnic out in the park, where we finished off the leftovers from last night's dinner with Cool Uncle Gareth and Leslie.

We had a nice drive out into the country, and we had a lovely 90-minute hike through the woods where I commented on the many varieties of moss, mushrooms, and at one point I found a lone grey feather on the ground. I explained to my parents that it must have belonged to the "Bled-Nez Nosepicker", which I described as a legless hummingbird-sized animal with a long pink beak, no tail, a long wingspan, and a rainbow-coloured butt that shoots blood on the ground. It flies around a person's face and picks their nose with its beak. It also smokes cigarettes.

I sure do have quite the imagination


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!