Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can't Sit Still

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was NOT in a good mood this morning - I was whiny, complainy, and difficult. I put both of my parents in terrible moods right as they got out of bed, and needed to be taken out to the farmer's market to get me out of the house. Once we were there, I was much better!

I settled down upon my return, had some lunch, but couldn't sit still in my little chair and fell over in it - biting into my cheek as I hit the floor. Mommy saw the blood pouring out of my face and was terrified that I had lost a tooth, but... nope, just a little cut. My mood was the only lasting injury. I had to have a nap.

After said nap, once again - I just. Couldn't. Sit. Still. Mommy calmed me down with some video games, but she got a bad headache in the process. I had the bright idea to do Swiss Chalet (as is the customary 'Mommy's got a headache' food for some reason), so Daddy and I went and got some. Yummy!

I think this man is 'very handsome'.

Listening to: TV On The Radio - Dear Science


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!