Thursday, September 04, 2008

Cleaning Up Dinosaur and the Madeinchinasaurus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Cool Uncle Gareth made good on his promise to take me out to buy a toy for my birthday today... we headed on over to the local toy store, and I had a difficult time choosing one dinosaur over all the others (Gareth ended up buying me two). I named one a 'Cleaning Up Dinosaur' (as it helps me clean up my room) and the other one is called the "Madeinchinasaurus".

Gareth headed home to Yew Nork today... I was more into playing with dinosaurs than saying goodbye to him. Once he left, though, I was kinda sad and a little bit cranky. Mommy and I ended up having a much-needed nap to calm me down.

Daddy was home from work pretty late today - he got home just in time to say good-night to me and to meet the Cleaning Up Dinosaur and the Madeinchinasaurus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!