Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daddy: An "Awesome Guy"

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I hopped into bed with my folks again in the middle of the night - Mommy didn't get much sleep as a result. We had a quiet morning - we decided to head out to Marvelous Edibles for lunch, but it was closed once we got there, so we walked all the way over to Jawny Baker's where I had the grilled cheese sandwich I craved so much.

Once we got home, while Mommy wasn't napping, she was reading to me and playing with me. I told her that I have an 'Awesome Daddy' - seeing as how he also plays with me in my room, and successfully defeated a witch after four tries in his new video game. He enjoyed hearing about that.

Daddy and I played in my room (reading dinosaur books to Dingy-Dingy) when he came home from work, and then I had fun watching him slay monsters in his video game before I totally crashed at bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!