Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daddy's Shirt Pants

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy gave me a present this morning - a new pair of pajamas, made from Daddy's old trademark black-and-white striped shirt. He's gonna miss it, but is glad his shirt has been reincarnated.

Mommy and I went for a nice walk around the neighbourhood today - I got to hold Basil's leash for a good chunk of the hike, which was pretty cool (he's old and goes easy on me), except for the time he was almost eaten by a cat one tenth his size. Mommy and I played "red / green", a game I made up (a variation on the perennial "stop / go" fave).

Mommy and I also played Spore today, which was kinda cool. I was a really really really well-behaved kid today, and didn't have a single freakout, even when I was fighting off sleep at the end of the day and harassing the heck out of Gammy and Nee-Nee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!