Sunday, September 07, 2008

Early Pumpkin

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and in bed with my folks at about four a.m. - and at that point, I was ready to party, not go back to sleep. So... it was one of those mornings.

Eventually, Mommy and Daddy and I drove over to Best Buy to get a new printer. After that, we went to the butcher and headed home again. While we waited for lunch to cook, Daddy and I had a little dance party to some music I really loved! On the way out to the apple orchard, we picked up the very same music from the store.

I slept on the way to the orchard, and we took a few wrong turns on the way, but had a great time once we got there... we found a corn maze, picked some apples, played on a playground... and discovered that the best way to get a good jack o' lantern is to get to the pumpkin patch two months in advance.

We came home, and I was bonkers. I played with Daddy outside, ran around inside, ate enough dinner for ten kids, and was just generally crazy. The above photo kinda sums up how I was - that's me unable to stand still, cackling like a witch in the night.

Listening to: Jamie Lidell - Jim


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!