Saturday, September 13, 2008

Educating Debbie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After I woke up this morning, I immediately went to visit Gammy - but she was asleep, so I decided to leave her alone. Mommy wonder why I won't do that for her. In any case, once we were all awake, we had tea together!

Mommy and I sat down to watch some more of my dinosaur DVD before going for a nice walk to the store to buy some butter. Later in the day, Gammy's friend Debbie paid a visit. Once I was comfortable with her, I stood there and basically told her everything I knew - I educated her on the history of dinosaurs, going to the CNE, and having tea with Gammy.

After Daddy came home, he joined Mommy and Basil and I for a lovely walk around the block. I walked Basil for part of the trip, until he peed and did that speed-burst thing he does, pulling me along the ground as I held the leash. Nuthin' a few kisses from Mommy didn't fix.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!