Friday, September 05, 2008

Hallowe'en Room

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I played dinosaurs with Daddy before he left for work, and then Mommy and I gave my room a Hallowe'en theme by decorating it with coloured construction paper leaves and stuff - I made a nice little jack o' lantern, and got to use scissors for the very first time! Also... I love glue stick. I really really love how my room looks... it's so exciting! Mommy and I played Hallowe'en with my Dinosaurs.

I had a nice chat with Nana on the phone today, and had a nice dinner with Mommy - we ate pizza and watched dinosaur documentaries on the computer. I had a bath, went outside and played in the evening darkness, and got to go for a nice walk around the block with Gammy and Nee-Nee (who played with along the way, despite being exhausted).

Daddy was out at his company's big relaunch party, so I didn't see him - but he snuck in and kissed me good-night once he got home anyway, since he missed me so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!