Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning before Daddy left for work, Mommy and I presented him with some birthday cards (see photo). Once he was gone, Mommy and I took the bus over to the farmer's market, and then we took the subway over to Victoria Park station, where we waited for yet another bus. While we waited - surrounded by stinky, crazy, scary, and weird people, I spun around in a circle going "tick tock, tick tock, tick tock" until I got dizzy.

Next up, we picked up some groceries, and then retrieved Mommy's sewing machine from the sewing machine repair store. We quickly took it home, and Mommy got to work on a whole bunch of uncompleted sewing projects. We made Daddy a cool green monster toy, made him a cake for his birthday, and even managed to make the world's most awesome Bled-Nez Nosepicker (see yesterday's blog) you've ever seen. When he got home and saw it, he absolutely loved it!

Before bed, Davis and Erin Stoyanoff visited Cool Uncle Gareth and my grandparents with new baby Owen in tow, so Mommy and Daddy and I went over to check him out. He was very sweet (and very big!)... I was good with him, and did my best to not hog too much of the spotlight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!