Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Keeping the Doctor Away

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took the bus over to the local farmer's market and bought a whole whackload of tomatoes this morning. I really got it into my head that we needed apples... in spite of the large bag of apples we bought on the weekend when we went apple picking.

Speaking of apples, I keep sneaking apples outta that bag when Mommy isn't looking. I really seem to have taken it to heart that they 'keep the doctor away' (a proverb I like to quote a lot), and have also found that all the abandoned apple cores I leave around the house make for nice ornaments.

When Daddy came home from work, he brought me a new DVD, which we watched during dinner (and after Mommy and Daddy and I played outside in the rain).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!