Sunday, September 28, 2008

Marriage Cancelling?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I woke up Daddy before he could sneak in his usual weekend sleeping-in... and I pretty much had him to myself for most of the day. We ate breakfast together, watched cartoons, played in my room, put on a puppet show, drew pictures, composed and recorded a new song, watched movie clips on the computer, and played lots of video games together. Great stuff! Mommy, meanwhile, actually got some sewing done (she made me some awesome clothes).

On the other hand, Daddy misplaced his bank card, so as soon as Gammy and Grandpa's "Marriage Cancelling" was over, we borrowed the car and went to the bank and Starbucks, and then drove downtown so that Mommy could buy some new fabric.

After dinner (Daddy is officially back on his crazy diet), I had one heck of a hard time settling down for bed (probably because I napped in the car for so long). My unwillingness to sleep put Mommy into a horrible, horrible mood. Nonetheless, I was a really good girl for Daddy.

Listening to: Ben Folds - Way To Normal


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!