Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Museum, Measurements, and Moon

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Since Daddy didn't get his birthday off from work as promised last week (due to his company's re-launch party), he took his free day today. We all took advantage of his presence and went to the Royal Ontario Museum to check out the dinosaur skeletons! I was happy to see that they hadn't walked off since I last went. I had a good time, but when we discovered that half of the museum was closed, we complained and got a refund.

After a short walk around the neighbourhood and a stop for some hot cocoa, we drove over to the Doctor's office so that Daddy and I could get checkups. I happily played and read books in the waiting room while my folks were bored silly. I was nervous about seeing the Doctor, but he weighed me, measured me, and measured the circumference of my head, and gave me a little toy hippo! My favourite Doctor visit yet.

After we came home, Mommy cooked a late dinner, and we were joined by Leslie, who then went with us down to the beach late at night to attend my Harvest Moon party. We stood on the beach in the moonlight, danced, sang songs, and threw rocks into the water. What a great time!

Listening to: Bionic Commando Rearmed - The Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!