Monday, September 29, 2008

No Toads Allowed

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I got Daddy up nice and early this morning. The three of us had a nice quiet morning before packing a picnic and heading out to the Bruce trail for our traditional weekend hike. We ate at the mouth of a section of trail, and then hiked for a good 110 minutes (give or take)... I was happy and non-whiny for at least the first 60 minutes. I got pretty upset over little things (Daddy's befriending of a toad he caught and something to do with a water bottle), which led Daddy to carry me on his shoulders for the last part of the walk.

We drove around the Caledon area looking for an election sign for Daddy's friend Becky (I posed with one), and stopped by a pumpkin patch / farmer's market for some apples, and then drove home... I didn't nap once, amazingly!

Mommy and Daddy listened in while I played with my toys in my room, we had a nice dinner, watched television as a family, I had a bath, and went to sleep really easily.

Listening to: Monkey - Journey To The West


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!