Monday, September 22, 2008

Oysters & Mussels

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a great day! After lunch today, I played with Daddy - Mommy tried to join us, but I pushed her out the door, telling her "There's a sign that says 'No Mommies'!"

That prompted Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I to go out and sell some CDs and DVDs and games and stuff... we filled up on coffee and drove out to Rouge Park, where we went for a nice, long walk through the woods with Basil. We saw a frog, threw rocks in the river, and had a fantastic afternoon.

Once we got home I had a bath and made a real mess of the bathroom - but that didn't stop my parents from loading me back into the car with Gammy and Grandpa. We all went out to Toronto's Distillery district and went to a fantastic and fancy restaurant (My grandparents' Anniversary gift to my parents). I became the youngest patron to ever eat oysters - although I preferred Grandpa's Mussels.

My parents enjoyed the great day... but enjoyed the fact that I enjoyed it even more.

Listening to: Wall•E - Original Score


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!