Sunday, September 21, 2008

Phone-y

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early this morning, and watched Saturday morning cartoons with Daddy. Fun times! Mommy finally found her missing telephone - she located it in a photograph of our Harvest Moon party, sitting on the edge of the lake in the middle of the night. Seeing as how it's probably on the bottom of Lake Ontario right now, we went out to the mall to buy her a new one (#3). Only... the Fido outlet at the mall is now a Telus outlet.

So we went to Best Buy, bought a pre-paid phone, and Daddy sat on hold for about an hour until Fido converted the pre-paid phone into Mommy's main phone (the old number still applies). While he sat there, Mommy and I bought picnic fixins'.

We drove out west and went for a nice hike along the Bruce. I was gleefully happy one minute (see photo), and miserable the next. I think I was tired. The Expressway was closed this weekend, so after a quick stop for ice cream, we decided to get home by driving through the city, rather than around it. It took ages, but we made it.

Listening to: The Streets - Everything Is Borrowed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!