Saturday, September 06, 2008

Pictographic Scavenger Hunt

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I started off the day with some more bedroom decorations. I asked for bats, and I got bats! Awesome!

Mommy and I made the trip over to Julie and Sarah's place - we had a really awesome visit. Mommy was Sarah's special friend today. It's taken long enough, but it's nice to see that Sarah has finally warmed up to my Mommy. Meanwhile, to use Mommy's words, "And Clover was Clover."

After we came home, I tried to get away with watching television with my grandparents, and then went outside with Mommy, who invented a new kind of game - she'd draw pictures of stuff in the yard and I'd have to find them. I was really good at it (partly because Mommy's drawings are so good).

After Daddy came home from work a bit early, we drove downtown to visit the new design bookstore. Daddy spent a fortune on books and stuff - I had a blast playing with the toys and kid's gear. On the way to a restaurant, we kinda got caught up in the crowds and commotions surrounding the big local film festival. It was crazy! We hid in a creperie and ended up having a fantastic dinner.

We miraculously avoided the downtown traffic and came home - I have to say, it's nice living in a big city and actually doing big city stuff, which I've done twice this week!

Listening to: Matthew Sweet - Sunshine Lies


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!