Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Rivers of Blood

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy went into the closet in my room for something or other, and didn't emerge for another 45 minutes... by then, she had surprisingly cleaned it out and organized everything. Awesome! I was playing in my room in the meantime... at one point I banged my knee and opened an old scab from a previous miscellaneous injury. I was pretty upset - Mommy calmed me down, but then when we went to change my pants and I saw RIVERS OF BLOOD pouring down my leg, I flipped out!

Mommy calmed me down again, cleaned me up, and got things back to normal... but by then the morning had passed us by. Turns out the injury wasn't nearly as bad as it looked. We went outside, I rode my trike, had some lunch, and had a testy afternoon. Mommy and I had a marathon nap after I threw a pretty huge shrieking fit.

Since we slept so late - I got to stay up really late. Daddy and I played and played outside in a rainstorm, and after dinner, we all went out for hot cocoa.

Listening to: Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!