Saturday, September 20, 2008

Smells like Evan

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I rejoiced in the new television programming season - new cartoons! I was happily surprised. Also, at one point Mommy smelled me and with a smile sighed "You smell like heaven." A few minutes later, she caught me smelling Basil's fur and exclaiming "Basil, you smell like Evan."

Mommy and I went for a nice walk this afternoon, and were joined by Grandpa on the way out, and by Nee-Nee on the way back! On the return trip, I actually started to plan a Hallowe'en play - I would be a witch, Mommy would be a cat, Daddy would be a Bunny, and Gammy would play Basil, and we'd all go strawberry picking, and then Basil would magically pick a green strawberry. Daddy is going to make more of an effort to coax further bits of the story out of me.

Speaking of Daddy, he came home from work late again - which usually means I get to stay up a little extra late... even though I was really ready to go to bed, and despite the allure of the awesome Hallowe'en cookies Mommy and I made today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!