Friday, September 26, 2008

Taking a Break

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Instead of hopping into bed with my folks when I woke up this morning, I went over to Gammy's and drew pictures. THEN I went and woke up my parents.

Mommy and I had a nice, quiet morning... in the afternoon, we needed to go to the butcher's, but we ended up waiting so long for the bus that it took us about an hour to get to to the subway station! We did our shopping quickly,and then caught a ride home from Grandpa.

We had some tidying to do when we got home... I kept taking breaks while cleaning my room. Leslie came over for dinner, followed by Daddy some time later (the city was crippled by a bad transit shutdown). I was pretty wired, but we enjoyed dinner and then had a nice walk up-and-down the street.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!