Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Working on a Workbook

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took the bus to the farmer's market this morning - we got there and came home again in record time. We were so fast! After lunch, I got it into my head that I wanted to walk over to the corner store to do some shopping. Mommy obliged... we went to the corner store and then over to the drug store, where I ended up buying a little workbook.

We came home, and I filled-out my workbook on the kitchen floor while Mommy made some dinner. She was really proud of me - I'm really smart, apparently! I asked Mommy to read to me from my Dinosaur Encyclopaedia... it must've been really fascinating, because she fell asleep in the middle of it.

I woke her up and demanded some of the "Bubbly Cherry Juice" that Leslie brought over last night (which is actually cranberry juice and ginger ale that Daddy brought home last night).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!