Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Anna" x4

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today Mommy and I took a walk over to Topham Park, where we had our first playschool session of the season! Julie and Sarah were there, as was Patty and her three kids (all four of whom I referred to as 'Anna'). I had a blast - there were lots of awesome dinosaur toys to play with, and we did some cool crafts and the like.

Mommy and I had a quiet afternoon... I played in my room, on the computer, in the living room, with Gammy and Grandpa, and even in the kitchen. Daddy was home from work kinda late (but not too late)... we had a nice dinner, and then Nana called. I sang a belated 'Happy Birthday' to her over the phone while sitting on the potty (Daddy took some hopefully-never-to-surface photos), and then I was out like a light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!