Thursday, October 30, 2008

Anything but Swiss Chalet

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went back to playschool today - I had a good time, but when it came time to sing "Farmer Brownie Had a Dog..." I asked them to substitute "Little Clover had a Dog..." and everyone obliged (nobody budged on swapping 'B-I-N-G-O' with 'B-A-S-I-L').

Mommy struggled with another headache today - as usual, I ran pretty rampant through the house (watched Labyrinth again - I like the part where the guy pees in the river) and played in my room a lot, while Mommy curled up on the couch and tried to recover. Usually when she has a headache, I instruct Daddy to get Swiss Chalet for dinner because for some reason, I think it makes her feel better. Anyway, Mommy anticipated this and basically forced herself to feel better and actually made dinner.

I wasn't exactly enthused to go to bed tonight (I would have preferred to crawl all over Daddy some more), but after much fighting off sleep, I couldn't help but pass out.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Wasn't that Hello Kitty a birthday gift for your dad?

I see you stole it from him - but don't worry, I won't tell ;)

3:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!