Monday, October 06, 2008

Apple Gnome

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My folks knew something weird was up with me when I barely touched by breakfast. We drove out to Glen Williams anyway, and had a nice lunch at the Glen Oven Bakery... I managed to eat pretty much my entire lunch, so no big deal.

Next we headed out to an apple orchard we hadn't been to - I wore my gnome hat and beard, so everyone was laughing and smiling at me. I was pretty cute and adorable! After harvesting three huge bags of apples, we drove out to Caledonia and found another new chunk of the Bruce Trail to hike. It was buggy, but we had fun anyway!

Somehow, I managed to not really sleep on the way home, and it became clear to everyone that I was both wired and exhausted. It was a pretty dramatic evening... I had some of the worst screaming fits in months. Mommy ended up putting me to bed a little early - and boy, did I ever fight it.

Listening to: Chad VanGaalen - Soft Airplane


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!