Monday, October 27, 2008

B-A-S-I-L ...and "Basil" was his name-o

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning my parents and Grandparents and I bid adieu to Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane, who went back to Montreal - I'm really looking forward to seeing Aunt Diane again at Christmas! Soon after, Mommy and Daddy and I packed up and drove out to Downey's farm, where we bought a whole bunch of gigantic pumpkins for Hallowe'en.

Next, we drove North to Hockley Valley, had a car picnic, and went for a surprisingly fun hike in the pouring rain. Mommy and Daddy told me stories, we sang songs about Basil, and I had a blast touching all of the trail markers.

We headed home, and stopped off at a mall so that we could look for Hallowe'en costume stuff (I bought a cool plastic toolset at the toy store, too - it was "my choice"), and then drove around for an extra thirty minutes chasing a beautiful sunset so that Daddy could get a good photo of it. We came home, had dinner, and I used my new tools to fix the walls of my bedroom.

Listening to: Sebastien Grainger & The Mountains - Sebastien Grainger & The Mountains


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!