Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Best Art Class Ever

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were gonna go to the farmer's market today, but it was pouring with rain out there, so we decided to stay in and wait it out. After lunch, the two of us hopped on a bus and went to my 'Kindercrafts' class over at Main Square.

On the way in, I passed a gymnastics class and got excited to take part in the "Olympics Class." Mommy redirected me to my art class, and before we went in, I immediately made friends with a nice girl named 'Madeline' - we held hands and walked into class together (I don't have a hard time making friends, clearly). Mommy went for a walk while I enjoyed the heck out of my class... I made some cool crafts, played, read a dinosaur books, and loved every minute of it. I called it "The best art class ever!"

We came home and had tacos for dinner. Daddy and I played some video games together, and once again, I was out like a light at bedtime. Keeping a busy schedule sure is making me sleepy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!