Saturday, October 04, 2008

Black Belt in Pilates?!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, Mommy kindly asked her if I would join her for pilates. I was happy to oblige, claiming "I love karate games!" She corrected me immediately, but I nonetheless did every single exercise with her (or I tried to, at least). We had a nice morning! Karate is cool.

We had a fairly quiet day - at one point, Gammy joined Mommy and Basil and I for a walk in the park. I picked up leaves and acorns, met a yappy dog I didn't like, and got some exercise. When we got back, we had a fairly uneventful afternoon... we were gonna do some grocery shopping, but Mommy forgot.

We joined Nee-Nee and my Grandparents for Greek food, which I enjoyed - when I could focus on actually eating. It was clear that I was getting tired and wound-up at the same time, so Mommy put me to bed a little early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!