Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Clover Lecture Series

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy (who had another headache) and I walked over to playschool, where suddenly I seem to be the 'big kid' of the group. It's tough - not only am I the oldest and most outgoing, but none of the little kids seemed to want to share, take turns, or listen to my lectures about dinosaurs. Mommy explained that they're 'littler', but I tried to explain the traits of the stegosaurus to them anyway.

We had a nice afternoon, and then it was time to head out once more, this time to our swimming class! Before we could hit the pool, though, we needed to find the entrance to the school that contained the pool. Said search made us late - I was nervous about getting in the water, but once Mommy pulled me in, I was more than comfy. We had a great (albeit brief) time!

In the evening we had some dinner, I sang 'Happy Birthday' to Cool Uncle Gareth over the phone, and went grocery shopping with my folks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!